us >Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
Reservations may be made by:
• telephone +44 (0)1704 543998 or
• online at www.ambassadortownhouse.com
Minimum stay 2 nights
On receipt of payment we will send your confirmation details by
either post or e-mail as you require. Once received, please take
time to read them so that any mistakes can be rectified immediately
and without inconvenience.
Please note that confirmation of reservation
constitutes guest acceptance of our full terms and conditions
A reservation deposit equivalent to the value of the first night
stay is required for bookings of up to three nights. Thereafter: £50.00
• Bookings made within 14 days of the date of arrival must be paid
in full at
• the time of booking
• We regret deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable
• Any balance of payment is required on arrival by either cash,
credit /debit card.
• Due to the closure of the Uk cheque guarantee
scheme on 30/06/11 we
• no longer accept cheques after this date.
• For group bookings payment for balance owing is payable 14 days
• to arrival date.
• Additional chargeable services provided are payable directly
• The Ambassador Townhouse at the time of use. Certain forms of
• payment might not be acceptable where a nominated third party is
• main supplier.
We accept most major credit/debit cards. A fee of 2% is payable
for credit card payments. There is no fee for debit cards. We also
accept cash payments made in UK Pounds Sterling.
We reserve the right to allocate alternative room accommodation
after confirmation should the unlikely need arise. Any upgrade
in accommodation will not be charged extra unless room amendment
is on the part of the guest.
We reserve the right to amend terms
and conditions of booking and residency without prior notice.
Cancellation & Amendments
We hope you will never have the need to change plans, but in
such a case:
Fees applied to Full or Partial Cancellation:
• within 14 days of arrival date or non-arrival as booked - full
• 15 days or more before date of arrival - loss of deposit
• If You amend your Booking within 14 days of the scheduled date
• and as a result
You cancel any room night or any room as part of a group
with less than 14 days notice, a charge
equivalent to the total price
• (including any supplements
selected by You) will be levied.
Cancellation fees levied will be
debited from the credit or debit card details provided to secure
the reservation at the time of
booking. Please protect yourself against unforeseen cancellation
or reduction in length of stay with personal travel insurance.
As a small establishment, we cannot offer 24 hour reception. In
order that your stay begins as smoothly as possible, we would ask
that you please confirm estimated arrival time no later
than 48 hours prior to commencement of your stay. This
not only acts as reconfirmation of your booking, but allows us
to welcome you and
assign the key necessary for 24 hour hotel and room access without
Conditions Of Use
We have some standard rules that are designed to ensure that we
comply with regulations relating to matters such as fire, health
and safety, and to enhance the comfort and wellbeing of our guests.
We reserve the right to terminate Your Booking immediately without
being liable for any refund or compensation where You engage in
unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to
other guests. You are responsible for any damage or loss caused
to Us or Our property by Your act, omission, default or neglect
and You agree to indemnify Us and to pay Us on demand the amount
reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss.
13 Bath Street
t. +44 (0)1704 543998
Proprietors: Steve & Tracy Holgate